www.smedan.gov.ng – N5 Million BOA-SMEDAN Fund Portal Link: The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) and the Bank of Agriculture (BOA), desirous of building synergy in key areas of their respective mandate, have jointly scheduled an intervention – Matching Fund Programme for MSEs – to boost the output of micro and small enterprises (MSEs) across the country.
A press statement issued by the Corporate Affairs Unit of the Agency, in Abuja, quoted the Director General/Chief Executive Officer of SMEDAN, Dr. Dikko Umaru Radda, as saying the two agencies are committed to the successful implementation of the programme in the interest of Nigeria’s MSEs.
He said the Matching Fund initiative which will commence on Tuesday, 15th December, 2020, with the opening of the programme portal is a promotional intervention meant to deliver credit to the sub-sector, with triple objectives of enhancing enterprise output, competitiveness and jobs creation. He also stated that the disbursing entity, under the programme, shall be the Bank of Agriculture Ltd (BOA).
“Target beneficiaries for this programme shall be labour-intensive micro or small enterprises (MSEs), operating in the real sector. These shall ideally have innovative value-added products that are establishing a footprint in the Nigerian market, and require additional funds to increase output,” the Director General said.
He therefore called for applications from all suitably-qualified MSEs located in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Kaduna and Oyo states to apply for the programme. Finally, Dr. Radda stated that prospective beneficiaries who must be registered with SMEDAN (note that free registration is still on-going), may apply for loans within the range of N1.2 million to N5 million on business–friendly terms. The latter includes waiver of collateral.
www.smedan.gov.ng – N5 Million BOA-SMEDAN Fund Portal Link.
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK :
- Source: https://smedan.gov.ng/boa-smedan-matching-fund-programme-for-micro-and-small-enterprises-mses/
Check out these opportunities:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition 2020 | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon 2020 | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition 2020 for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship 2020
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign 2020
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan