Survival Fund Portal | www.survivalfund.ng – survivalfund Registration: You can now access the National MSMEs Survival Fund portal via https://survivalfund.ng if you want to apply for the payroll support and the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme.
Survival Fund Nigeria has been created to subsidize the effect of Covid19 pandemic on the most vulnerable Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) across Nigeria. In this post, we will show you how to apply for survival fund Nigeria.
The National Survival Fund is designed to aid Nigerian MSMEs in surviving the shock of COVID-19 and its adverse effect on the economy. It will ensure that 45% of beneficiaries are female-owned businesses and 5% are owned by persons with special needs.
The survival fund includes payroll support for three months, and guaranteed offtake scheme among others, all under the National Economic Sustainability Plan (NESP).
It targets about 1.7 million individuals and entities across the country.
How to Benefit from MSMEs Survival Fund.
To benefit from National MSMEs Survival Fund, your business must:
—Business owner must have a BVN
—Staff strength of not less than 10 for Payroll Support and 3 for GoS.
Eligibility for the survival fund Nigeria
To qualify for Survival Fund Nigeria, applicants must meet the following requirements:
A. For employers of MSMEs
- All the beneficiaries companies must be registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Must have staff capacity of not less than 3 persons,
- All the eligible enterprises must be owned by a Nigerian and located in Nigeria.
- Must have BVN.
B. Self-Employed Individuals in the following categories
- Service Providers in the transportation sector, i.e bus drivers, taxi drivers, ride share drivers (Uber, Bolt. etc) and Mechanics.
- Artisans: Electricians, Plumbers, etc.
Application portal opening date
The portal will open on Monday, 21st September 2020
The MSME Survival Fund registration portal is survivalfund.ng. Registration for the National MSMEs Survival Fund will begin on Monday, 21st September 2020.
- Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Investment Executive, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Marketing Executive
- WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship 2020 for African Female Students
- Nigerian Military School List of Successful Candidates 2020
- Red Brick Case Writing Competition 2020 | Win Cash Prizes
- UN Young Professionals Programme 2020-2021 | careers.un.org
- USAID Donald M.Payne Intl Development Graduate Fellowship 2020
- Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020 Form Portal – fts.admissions.cloud
MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal & Information.
Under the National Survival Fund is a Payroll Support Scheme, vulnerable registered businesses will be supported in meeting their payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee to safeguard the jobs of a maximum of 10 employees over a 3-month period.
In addition to registered businesses, the National MSMEs Survival Fund will also cater to a second category of Nigerians: the Self-employed, including :
- Service providers in the transportation sector, i.e. Bus/Taxi drivers, Rideshare drivers, Auto-Mechanics
- Artisans (Electricians Plumbers etc)
The artisans and transport business operators will receive a one-off N30,000 operations grant to reduce the effects of income loss caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to the HMS @TradeInvestNG, every State in Nigeria (and the FCT) will benefit from the MSMEs Survival Fund. Lagos, Kano and Abia will receive special focus, on account of their status as leading MSME hubs, but no State will be left out.
How To Register or Apply for National MSMEs Survival Fund In Nigeria.
Visit the National MSMEs Survival Fund portal or website at – www.survivalfund.ng to fill and submit your application form and to get more info about the initiative.
Kindly note that the Survivalfund.ng online registration portal will be opened for registrations on 21st September 2020.
Also share this update and ADD YOUR EMAIL TO OUR FREE NEWS ALERT in order to stay updated with us at Logpoint.com.ng. Follow the #LogpointBlog @logpointblog and #SurvivalFundNG on Twitter: @SurvivalFund_ng for updates.