Survival Fund Application 2020 For MSMEs & Artisans (N75 Billion): The Federal government has announced that registration for the N75 billion survival fund for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) will begin on Monday, September 21.
The survival fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable Micro and Small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard jobs in MSMEs from the shock of the COVID- 19 pandemic.
A statement issued in Abuja on Sunday, 20th September, 2020, by the Project Delivery Office said the portal which opens at 10 pm on Monday the 21st, would have educational institutions as the first category of beneficiaries to register.
FG MSMEs Survival Fund 2020.
“Nigerians interested in the Payroll Support scheme are to note that the site for registration will be open from 10 pm Monday September 21, 2020.”
“In order to ensure seamless registration process, the Project Delivery Office has designed a registration schedule.”
“Registration for Payroll Support will start with educational institutions on Monday and will be followed with businesses in the hospitality industry on Friday September 25 beginning from 12 A.M.”
“The portal will also be open to other category of small businesses from 12 A.M., on Monday September 28, 2020,” the statement said.
MSMEs Survival Fund Registration Starting Dates.
- Monday 21st September, 2020 – Education (Private Schools)
- Friday 25th September, 2020 – Hospitality
- Monday 28th September, 2020 – General (All Sectors)
- See how to Apply Below;
Note: there are other Survival fund categories that are yet to commence (MSME grant and Guaranteed Offtake will commence after the payroll support. See more information here.
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- FCSC Releases Timetable for Directors Promotion Exams
- GTBank OND Internship Programme 2020 Form & Portal Registration
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B
- First Bank Service Executive Conversion Programme 2020
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Registration 2020
- Top 10 Hardest Scholarships to Get in the World for International Students
Who’s Eligible for Survival Fund Application 2020?
- All Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria are eligible to Apply.
- 75 Billion shall be shared across all MSMEs in Nigeria.
- At least 1.7 Million Nigerians Business will get the opportunity to benefit from this money.
- Application Opens 10.00 PM Monday, September 21, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to benefit from the fund to take note of the schedule and visit www.survivalfundapplication.com OR www.survivalfund.ng to register for the payroll support initiative.