Specialist Hospital Jalingo Recruitment of clinical staff | Taraba state clinical staff application form: Are you looking for medical jobs in taraba State? Do you know that specialist hospital Jalingo is currently recruiting? Yes, the Executive Governor of Taraba state, His Excellency Arc. Darius Dickson Ishaku approves recruitment of clinical staff for the Taraba state specialist hospital Jalingo.
Do you know what it takes to get this job? This article will provide comprehensive list of available medical jobs in taraba State
You will find out as you read this article further.
Firstly, you have to know that there are only few vacancies for the recruitment, hurrying to apply is what I advice you to do. However, you have to know how to submit your application and will cover that here, so, make sure you read this post to the end.
- NJFP Recruitment Account Activation | How to activate NJFP registeration account
- Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Portal | recruitment.army.mil.ng
- LEAP Africa Recruitment for Corporate Volunteers 2021
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2021/2022 & How to Apply
- Kwara SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022 Form – https://subeb.kw.gov.ng
- http://mda.edostate.gov.ng – Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2020
- NDE 774000 Special Public Works Programme Recruitment 2020
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2020
- UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Application Form & How to Apply
Furthermore, you have to get your CV ready, this application is going to be competitive, you are to submit it in person, start getting prepared with your CV.
The vacancies in the following specialists are as follows:-
1. Consultation in paediatrics and medicine
2. Medical officers
4. Medical laboratory scientist.
5. Staff Nurse’s
6. Staff Midwives
7. Orthopedic Nurse’s
8. Anaesthetic Nurses
9. Theatre Nurses
10. Medical record officer
Specialist Hospital Jalingo Recruitment of clinical staff | Taraba state clinical staff application form requirements.
1. Relevant certificates degree’s from recognized institution.
2. Fellowship of the national postgraduate medical college of Nigeria or its equipment.
3. Registration with relevant council authorities
4. Valid license to practice
5. NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate.
Application closing date
All interested applicants are expected to apply from Monday, October 16, 2021 to Friday November 5, 2021 (Include CVs)
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the oral interview please.
If you want to receive alert about medical jobs in taraba State, kindly comment below.