Rosula Foundation My Dream Scholarship 2021 for Study in Best Universities in Nigeria: Are you looking for scholarships in Nigeria? If yes, then apply for this scholarship available for students with o’level result.
Fully funded by the Foundation, My Dream Scholarship is a scheme where awardees get the opportunity to study any discipline of their choice and obtain a degree in the best universities in Nigeria and Overseas.
For more than twenty years, the scheme has turned out over 800 graduate form prestigious universities in Africa and overseas and have bagged different awards of excellence and degrees (BSs, MSc, PhD) during and at the end of their programme. It currently has 260 students studying for various degrees.
Rosula Foundation My Dream Scholarship Requirements
- Five (5) Credit including Mathematics and English, in NOT MORE THAN one seating in any of the last two SSCE 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 (WAEC, NECO)
- Must be a Nigerian with the ages of 17-23 years Old.
- Fill and complete the online application form and provide the following documents online;
- Passport photograph
- SSCE Certificate or Online Printout
- JAMB Result
- Secondary School Testimonial
- School ID Card
- Local Government of Origin identification
- Birth Certificate
- National Identification Number (NIN). (optional)
- Must provide valid contact details. (Emails, Phone Numbers, Addresses etc.)
Rosula Foundation My Dream Scholarship Selection Criteria
My Dream Scholarships (BSc) is highly competitive and only candidates who are outstanding across board are selected. A selection committee will be constituted to assess applications using the following criteria;
- Academic excellence in any of the last two SSCE 2019/2020 and 2020/2021
- Proven track record in Leadership, Integrity and Hard work.
How to Apply for Rosula Foundation My Dream Scholarship
This year, Rosula Foundation will be enrolling candidates for MY DREAM SCHOLARSHIP (MDS 2021) for the 2021/2022 academic session to obtain an Undergraduate Degree at three (3) Private Nigerian Universities.
Candidates are invited to apply via https://rosulafoundation.org/scholarship-application/
- Before commencing application, it is IMPORTANT to visit the website of the schools offered for the scholarship and get acquainted with the courses they offer for undergraduate program, as you will be required to provide your preferred school, Department/College and Course of Study.
- Applicants are advised to scan copies of the above documents and upload to on online application form.
- Candidates who successfully scale through the first round of screening shall be contacted and invited for interview before the selection committee on a later date, time and venue that will be communicated.
- The foundation WILL NEVER ask any candidate to pay any FEE to anyone whatsoever for any reason related to My Dream Scholarship.
- Candidates who are beneficiaries of any other scholarship need not apply;
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 19th September, 2021.