Npower NEXIT Portal Registration Update Today 2020/2021: Inline with the earlier instructions to Exited Npower Volunteers having difficulties in registering on the NEXIT Portal (https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/) to send email to NSIP team, a new update is now out for Batch A & B Beneficiary, still having issues with the Nexit portal.
The latest Instructions sent out by NSIP team is as follows:
Dear Batch A & B Beneficiary,
We are reaching out to you to address your inability to register into the NEXIT portal. You are hereby requested to update your record. Please send the following: First Name, Surname, BVN, current Email address to [email protected]
If you are a batch A and B Npower Volunteer and had earlier sent an email to [email protected] without solution, try resending another email containing the requested information above to [email protected].
More than 249,673 exited @npower_ng beneficiaries from Batches A and B have so far registered for the @cenbank Empowerment program. Out of the registered beneficiaries, more than 88,718 have uploaded and submitted their records!
Check out these opportunities:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition 2020 | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon 2020 | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition 2020 for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship 2020
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign 2020
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan