Nigerian police Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal |www.police recruitment.ng: latest Nigerian police recruitment news: Nigerian police has commenced the recruitment of personal into its workforce. NPF recruitment portal is finally open to start accepting applications from suitably qualified applicants.
Do you want to join Nigerian police recruitment? If yes, you need this article, it will show you what are the necessary documents and requirements you must have to be considered for shortlisting.
Again, applicants with the following health issues are not eligible, that is they are not to apply.
- Impediment in speech Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- Knock knees Bow legs Bent knees. Le knees cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
Moreover, you are advised to hurry up and apply as the recruitment will not last for long. To get more updates on the Nigerian police recruitment process including shortlisting of candidates, kinky bookmark this page for that.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
You MUST have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application:
2) Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form (Review the
3) Information before final submission)
4) Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case-sensitive, please.
5) You would be required to present a hard copy of the email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process
6) WARNING No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal for candidates’ emails.
7) The online application will be open for six(6) weeks, as of the time of posting this the Nigeria police recruitment is yet to start. For your good bookmark this page we will update it as soon as the Nigeria police announce recruitment.
THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS FREE OF CHARGE
NPF Recruitment Application Requirements
Before you think of applying for Nigerian police, you have to take note of the following application requirements.
- Nationality: you must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Age: you must be 18 years and above
- Education: you much have an o level certificate which includes a least 5 credits (Mathematics and English)WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must have a good character and must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the Nigerian police to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more updates on Nigerian police recruitment, kindly drop your email address and comment in the comment section below