Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020 Portal – recruitment.army.mil.ng: The Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Form Application Portal for 2020 naportal.com.ng is now open to receive applications online – Are you searching for the Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment Application form for 2020 and 2021 for (trades/non tradesmen and women)? if your answer is yes then read this further.
In this post, you will find vital information on the procedures and guidelines that will help you register or apply for the Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Application for (trades/non tradesmen and women) 2020/2021.
The Nigerian army form for the 80 regular intake trade/none tradesmen and woman for its 2020 recruitment via the portal recruitment.army.mil.ng is open.
Uncountable number of young individuals (graduates and non-graduates) has indicated interest in joining the Nigerian Army armed forces otherwise called “Nigerian Soldier” in pidgin. It is important to understand that this page covers all the detailed information about Nigerian Army 80(RRI) regular recruits intake for 2020. The official recruitment portal is www.army.mil.ng.
Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian armed forces and responsible for land war operations. As at 2013, the strength of the permanent army amounted to almost 100,000 men. Another 82,000 members of trained paramilitary forces were available to increase regular units, if necessary. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
When is Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Form Coming Out?
This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for the 80 Regular Recruits Intake for both Trades/Non Trades Men and Women will commence on the 14th of September 2020.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 28 – 35 years.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
Documents Needed for Nigerian Army Registration Form.
1). Passport size photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). WAEC/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
4). Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020/2021.
Interested candidates are to:
- Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Click on Apply Link (https://recruitment.army.mil.ng) and fill all the required fields correctly
- Log on to the above mentioned link (https://naportal.com.ng/login) using the username and password created during the registration
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated recruitment centres with copies of Application and Guarantor Forms.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are to Adhere to the COVID-19 protocols which includes regular washing of hands use of face marks and observation physical distance
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 7 December 2020
Nigerian Army Screening Centres in Nigeria
1). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 1
Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering, Makurdi
2). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 2
Headquarters, 31 Artillery Brigade Minna
3). NORTH EAST ZONE 1
Headquarters 23 Brigade Nigerian Army, Yola
4). NORTH EAST ZONE 2
Headquarters 33 Brigade Nigerian Army, Bauchi
5) NORTH WEST ZONE 1
Headquarters 1 Brigade, Sokoto
6). NORTH WEST ZONE 2
Headquarters 1 Division Kaduna
7). SOUTH EAST 1
Headquarters 34 Brigade Nigerian Army, Obinze Barracks Owerri
8 South East 2
Headquarters 82 Division Garrison, Enugu
8). SOUTH SOUTH 1
Headquarters, 2 Brigade Port Harcourt
10). SOUTH SOUTH 2
Headquarters 4 Brigade Nigerian Army, Benin
11). SOUTH WEST 1
Headquarters 32 Artillery Brigade, Akure
12). SOUTH WEST 2
Headquarters 2 Division Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan
N/B: Selected applicants have been sent an email confirmation and should bring the following to the centre.
- Pre-Screening Examination Result Notice (Log in to download)
- Primary School Testimonial (Original)
- Primary School Certificate (Original)
- Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
- Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
- Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Completed and signed 75RRI form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
- Sports wears (blue short, white vest and canvas)
- Writing materials
The Nigerian management of Nigerian Army will announced the Recruitment Exercise date. The deadline for the Registration will also be announced with the release of the form.