NEXIT Portal Login – https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login: The Federal Government of Nigeria has launched the New N-Power NEXIT portal at https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/, for the disengaged batch A and B N-Power beneficiaries under the National Social Investment Programmes.
In a statement issued on last Friday by Nneka Anibeze, the media aide to the Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Farouq, the NEXIT portal (https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login) was launched in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries apply for available federal government empowerment options.
The Ministry said the NEXIT portal (https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login) will be used to determine the suitability of exited beneficiaries for various CBN-affiliated programmes, emphasizing that selection will be based on the conditions and criteria set by the apex bank. All interested exited Npower beneficiaries are therefore urged to log on to the NEXIT portal and provide the required additional information for possible placements into the central bank’s intervention options.
- Lafarge Africa National Essay Competition | Over N3M Cash Prizes
- Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships 2021/2022 for Indians
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 28 List of Successful Candidates 2020
- NEXIT Portal Login / Sign up – https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login
- HackXploit Competition for Nigerian Hackers
- Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- Apply 2021 UNFPA Internship Programme for International Students
- DAAD/ZMT Doctoral Scholarship 2021/2022 for Sub-Saharan African Students
- Australian Military Absorption Training Scholarship 2021 for Africans
Nexit Portal Login Link 2021 January – Apply here | http://www.nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng – Npower Batch A and B Portal.
N-exit Portal Latest: Apply for Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Empowerment Options as Npower portal ng for Nexit officially opens to enable Beneficiaries to be successfully transited by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development. This is for non-graduates & graduates who are done with NYSC
New N-exit Online Portal Email Address for Issues:
The NSIP team has released an issue resolution email address for exited Npower Volunteers having difficulties in registering on the NEXIT Web Portal. Those encountering issues are to email the NSIP team. This is for the Batch A & B Beneficiaries still having issues with the Nexit portal.
DEAR BATCH A & B BENEFICIARY,
WE ARE REACHING OUT TO YOU TO ADDRESS YOUR INABILITY TO REGISTER INTO THE NEXIT PORTAL. YOU ARE HEREBY REQUESTED TO UPDATE YOUR RECORD. PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING: FIRST NAME, SURNAME, BVN, CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS TO [email protected]
Requirements for Npower Current Nexit Web Portal Login Link for CBN Empowerment Registration for the Available Programs (Batch A and B)
- Must be an Exited Npower beneficiary of Batch A or B
- N-teach, N-health, N-Agro, N-Tax Exited Npower category
- Not currently engaged in any government establishment (Federal or State government)
- Willingness to accept the CBN empowerment option as exit package
- meet the criteria and conditions set by the CBN on the N-Exit portal ng
Required Documents For N-Power CBN OPTIONS – NEXIT Portal Registration
- Diploma / degree certificates
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC)
- NECO / WAEC / NABTED certificate or its equivalent
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Deployment letter from place of primary assignment
- NPVN number
- BVN number
Application Closing Date
How to Register in the Npower NEXIT Portal Login 2021 | http://www.nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
To be able to register successfully at the Npowe N-Exit portal, you must login to your NPVN profile and scroll down to personal Details, type any thing that appear as your first name and surname while filling the form else it won’t work. Use the comment section to ask your question if you are confused.
You can check your NPVN profile with thIS link – https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login
Aim of the NEXIT Portal (https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/)
The NEXIT portal platform is in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries apply for various federal government empowerment options.
How to Login to the NEXIT Portal (https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login)
N- Power beneficiaries are to log on to https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login which is the NEXIT portal and provide the required additional information for possible placements into the various CBN intervention options.
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan