New VIT Academic International Awards in Australia 2021-22
Closing Dates: None
Are you looking for scholarships in foreign countries? Apply New VIT Academic International Awards in Australia 2021-22
New VIT Academic International Awards in Australia gives you immediate job upon graduation. Gaining international knowledge will be an added advantage to your career.
The Study award is given to applicants who wants to commence a bachelor or masters degree coursework at the university in Australia.
The Victoria Institute of Technology is a certified higher education institute in Australia striving to provide people with high-quality education and training, giving them life-transforming knowledge and skills. It is ranked in the QS World Rankings and is one of the top public universities in the nation.
Victoria Institute of Technology ensures that there is more actual learning than textual and booking knowledge. Students are given opportunities to get involved in the many activities available at the Institution, make new friends, engage themselves in their study and interact with their lecturers.
Application Type: bachelor or masters degree scholarship
How to apply New VIT Academic International Awards in Australia
- How to Apply: Applicants can log in to the application portal of the university and apply to their preferred programme online. The applicants will need to apply through their VTAC account to be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Birth certificate
- National identity card
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to be a minimum of 18 years of age to commence study at VIT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit English language proficiency proof. IELTS, TOEFL IBT, PTE, CEFR, CAE, or CPE are accepted.
|Eligible Courses||Bachelor of Technology and Systems (BITS)
Master of Technology and Systems (MITS)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|Eligibility / Selection Criteria||Applicants must :Be an Australian citizen OR international studentBe registered with VTACMeet all course entry requirementsQualify for FEE-HELP OR be a full fee-paying student where a Tuition Fee shortfall existsBe a commencing student studying full-time in BITS, MITS or MBA programs with VIT.
The primary selection criterion for an ACADEMIC scholarship will be the applicant’s ATAR score as determined by VTAC. Where two or more students’ ATAR scores are identical, a weighting will apply to English and Mathematics scores.
Number and Value of Scholarships :
There are a total of up to 38 VIT Scholarships across the EQUITY and ACADEMIC streams :
- Women in Information Technology Scholarship – 1 x Full tuition fees (awarded for the full term of study)
- 1 x Full tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 2 x 50% tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 4 x 25% tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 30 x $3000 one-off bursary amount (payable after successful completion of a student’s 1st semester of full-time studies only)
- 75% tuition fee reduction for all eligible Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders.
Specifications For New VIT Academic International Awards in Australia 2021-22:
- University: VIT
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level:Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree
- Grants: Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 38
- Nationality: Domestic International
- To access Grant: Australia