NASIMS Portal for Npower Batch C – https://nasims.gov.ng: The federal government has launched National Social Investment and Information Management System (NASIMS) for N-power Batch C beneficiaries.
The new system is to bring about transparency during the administration of Npower Batch C programme. However, for this reason, it is mandatory for every N-power Batch ‘C’ applicant to update their records on NASIMS portal. Here we will show you how to update your record on NASIMS website as an Npower Batch C applicant.
Applicants who fail to update their records on NASIMS website would not take part in the upcoming N-power online test which is the next stage of selection.
What are the things to update on NASIMS portal?
- Your personal information,
- Degree or Diploma Certificate,
- NYSC Certificate,
- LGA Identification, etc.
All empower Batch ‘C’ applicants are expected to update their records and take test for possible shortlisting. Follow the guideline below to update your profile (for first time user):
- Visit HTTPS://NASIMS.GOV.NG/LOGIN.
- Click on “Forgot Password” button below the login form.
- Enter your e-mail address, the one that you used during N-POWER application.
- Click on “Send Link” button.
- Check your email inbox and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- After resetting your password, login to the portal to update your records.
For other enquiry, questions, etc please call this number: 018885011 or 08176551162. OR you can send a message to [email protected]
WARNING! N-power applicants should ensure that their records are fully updated on the NASIMS website before taking the N-power online test.
NPower Batch ‘C’ Computer Based Test (CBT)
The N-power online test will commence very soon. The test would be conducted on the newly launched NASIMS website at nasims.gov.ng.