NASIMS ID Verification Portal – onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng: The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) ID Verification portal for Npower batch C applicants is now opened.
Please note that all successful candidates will be sent a mail and given directions on the next stage. Candidates not selected can re-apply for the next batch of the programme as soon as it opens for application.
National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) Portal: The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is the central management platform for the administration and coordination of Social Investment Programmes under the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
NASIMS ID Verification Portal Instructions
For N-Power applicants, please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal.
For first time user, recover your password using the underlisted procedures:
- Click on login – https://onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng/login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records. After successful reset of password, please login to update your records before taking test.
Note: This test is time base and you are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 mins.
- Test cannot be retaken after submission
- You cannot skip any question
- Every question is allotted equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.