Monash University Information Technology Scholarship: looking/searching for scholarships in foreign countries? If you are a high-achieving student with the intention of pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology in Australia, you may be eligible for ‘Women in Information Technology Scholarship’ at Monash University.
The award is an international program open to supporting bright young women who want to study Information Technology. Based on academic achievement, the award will be awarded to Year 12 female students from Australia and New Zealand as well as all around the world.
Best offer to get $6000 study fund for an engineering degree at Monash University, Australia.
Monash University offers high-quality education and learning experiences for students to get the employability services that prepare them for personal and professional success.
Why at Monash University? Monash offers many opportunities to enrich your social life and prepare its students for a successful career by understanding the skills and industries that matter in the future.
Monash University offers 50 awards per year of $6000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: 6 November 2021
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Faculty of Information Technology
- Award: $6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 50
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Monash University Information Technology Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Australian, New Zealand citizen, as well as international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available e for an undergraduate single or double degree in Information Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be one of the following: An Australian citizen / A New Zealand citizen / Australian permanent resident / Australian humanitarian visa holder / An International student
- A female student currently in Year 12 or IB, or completed Year 12 or IB previous year and have not undertaken any other tertiary study, and
- Intending to enrol in any undergraduate single or double degree offered by the Faculty of Information Technology.
- Applicants who apply for a course through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) will automatically be considered for a range of scholarships.
- Applicants must meet the age requirements for admission at Monash.
Monash University Information Technology scholarship APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- How to Apply for the Monash University Information Technology Scholarship: No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed. Applicants can go and take admission at the Faculty of Information Technology to be considered for this award program.
- Supporting Documents: You must download and complete the supporting documentation cover sheet. Scanned sheet, your full name, and scholarship applicant ID submit to [email protected] with your documents as a single PDF. Alternatively, documents can be posted to:- Coursework Scholarships Unit, c/o Monash Connect, PO Box 197, Caulfield East VIC 3145
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for a course at Monash University, you must meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the English language requirements before starting the study at Monash.