Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020: In a bid to improve wheat production and processing, the Kaduna State Government is inviting interested farmers (with emphasis on young and educated) into the year 2020 dry season wheat farming in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria.
The Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Programme 2020 for Nigerians is currently ongoing. Follow the application guidelines below to submit your application online.
- Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Investment Executive, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Marketing Executive
- WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship 2020 for African Female Students
- Nigerian Military School List of Successful Candidates 2020
- Red Brick Case Writing Competition 2020 | Win Cash Prizes
- UN Young Professionals Programme 2020-2021 | careers.un.org
- USAID Donald M.Payne Intl Development Graduate Fellowship 2020
- Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020 Form Portal – fts.admissions.cloud
Successful applicants shall upon enrollment undergo extensive training on wheat farming. The Training Exercise shall be in the middle of October 2020, while the Farming Season begins on the first week of November, 2020.
Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Programme Job Requirement.
1. be above the age of 18 years;
2. be a citizen of Nigeria
3. be of sound mental health and moral character;
4. be without prior criminal record;
5. be resident or willing to reside in one of the following local government areas
i. Birnin Gwari
6. be willing to work under the supervision of the Kaduna State Government.
How to Apply Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020.
Interested persons should click on Recruitment tab on www.kdsg.gov.ng; then select 2020 Dry Season Wheat Farming to submit their Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, Qualifications, Bank Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
Close of Application
The deadline for the submission of applications is on Wednesday, 30th September, 2020. Notice that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.