Valuefronteira Limited is a performance improvement firm that leverages the techniques of decision optimization, business research/analytics, economic science, process focus and capacity building to provide robust insights that enable decision-makers to achieve accelerated and optimized innovation and sustained competitive differentiation.
Our business philosophy is anchored on the understanding that decision-makers pursue the goal of competitiveness: maximum stakeholder benefit at least cost without sacrificing quality and output size.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Interior Design Architect
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from a duly accredited higher institution.
- Have completed NYSC.
- Possess at least one year of experience in interior design architecture.
- Be proficient in Autocad, Sketchup, Revit or other relevant software.
- Be proficient in Microsoft word office.
- Be familiar with measurements and measuring tools.
The Project Architect will:
- Be responsible for creating designs for customer concepts.
- Work with the chief architect to provide quotations to clients.
- Handle all requests from the marketing and sales team.
- Be responsible for updating pricing systems from time to time.
N80,000 – N130,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with ‘Interior Design Architect’ as the subject line.