How to migrate to MTN pulse with simple USSD code *406#: Do you want to migrate to MTN pulse and enjoy cheap call rate? If yes then, you can follow the instructions below to migrate successful.
You may have an elderly person or even your friends that want to enjoy this type of low rate call on MTN, for that reason, we write this post to show you how to migrate to MTN pulse with no cost. See also: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal www.naportal.com.ng
MTN pulse really offer mouthwatering call rate it customers. You can make calls for 11 kb/seccond after spending 25 kb/seccond for the first 60 seconds including low rate night data bundle.
There are other plans on the MTN network that offer different call and data bundle rate. We will publish them here in our next article so bookmark this page for more information.
This plan is for people that like browsing, you can use #50 and subscribe to 500mb night browsing which starts from 11 pm to 5 am. Initially it was 12am to 4 am.
How to migrate to MTN pulse with simple USSD code *406#
- Dial *406# follow the instructions as shown in the picture below.
In this case reply with 1 by typing 1 which is tariff migration
2 . After that a pop up message like the screen shot below will show replay with1 which is proceed and you successfully be migrated to MTN pulse
However, if you are still not clear with the instructions, kindly give us a comment so we can help you.
- NDA Cadets’ Salary Structure During School & After Graduation
- Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG) Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Undergraduates
- 81RRI Shortlist: Check Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Technical Trainee Programme 2021
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Nigerian Hackers
- Agbami Scholarship 2020 for Nigerian Undergraduate Students
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021 for Nigerian Graduates