Ghana Education Service, GES Teachers Recruitment Portal 2020 www.gespromotions.gov.gh: The Ghana Education Service (GES) is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified Teachers to apply for the ongoing Recruitment process in 2020.
GES Recruitment form portal 2020/2021: The Ghana Education Service is requesting for applications from qualified trained teachers who completed College of Education in 2019 to be considered for recruitment by the following criteria.
The Ghana Education Service Registration portal is https://gespromotions.gov.gh/
RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS FROM COLLEGES OF EDUCATION 2019 GRADUATES.
- Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2021
- FG asks bank account holders to register again despite BVN
- Sales Driver Job Vacancy at Dilish Instant Foods
- Field Sales Agent Job at CreditAssist Investment Limited
- Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduate Trainee Program 2020
- Security Operative Job at KWAD Security Services Limited
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & Portal Registration
Applicants MUST meet all of these requirements
- Completed college of education in 2019 and have no outstanding exams or referrals.
- Completed the mandatory notional service
- Passed the Ghana Teacher Ucensure Exams
- Will be ready to work wherever services are needed.
How to Apply Ghana Education Service Recruitment 2020.
Interested applicants should access the GES official website https://gespromotions.gov.gh/apply_recruitment to apply.
Complete the online application form and upload all valid certificates on or before October 30th 2020.
NOTE: This recruitment Is restricted to only applicants who hove completed college of education in 2019. In other words, APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT AS NEWLY TRAINED TEACHER, 2019 ONLY.
Steps to Check Recruitment Result via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
1. Navigate to the Ghana Education Service Recruitment Portal Homepage via https://gespromotions.gov.gh/
2. Click on eVoucher Card & Select Recruitment
3. Fill in the appropriate details for payment
4. Proceed to the Recruitment Result Page and Enter your Index Number and eVoucher number to view and print your appointment letter.
NB. Recommended Browsers are Internet Explorer 9 or above, Firefox 39 or above, Google Chrome 39 or above and Safari 6 or above