FUDMA Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. This page contains everything you need to know about FUDutsin-ma Direct Entry screening registration and schedule of the screening exercise.
This is to inform all DIRECT ENTRY (DE) candidates who chose the Federal University Dutsin-Ma as first choice for 2020/2021 academic session admission to register online for the screening exercise.
- UNIPORT ACIB-B.Sc. Linkage Programme Admission List 2019/2020
- NYSC Biometrics Desktop Client for Windows Installation Guide
- Download FREE: NPower Past Questions and Answers (2017-2020)
- Npower Test Assessment Timetable 2020 For Batch C Screening & Exam
- Facebook Accelerator: Commerce Program 2020
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 & How to Check Batch C List
FUDutsin-ma Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
The Direct Entry (DE) applicants must satisfy the following requirements before registration for the screening:
- NCE holders must have a minimum of nine (9) points;
- Diploma holders must have at least lower credit and should note that Diploma obtained from other Universities are not accepted for admission in FUDMA;
- IJMB must have a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken).
All eligible candidates must have five (5) ‘O’ level credits including English Language and Mathematics in the relevant subject.
How to Apply for FUDMA Direct Entry Screening.
All eligible Direct Entry candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
For more information on the procedure for payment of the Screening charges and registration process, visit the University website: http://fudutsinma.edu.ng