FG Scholarship for Students in Tertiary Institutions 2020/2021: Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Nigerian students in Nigerian public tertiary institutions, 2020/2021 — The scholarship application is open to Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE students. The deadline for submitting applications for the Nigerian Award Scholarship (NA) is 24th January 2021. See the requirements and application procedure below.
Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship: The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students in Nigerian public tertiary institutions to participate in 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for scholarship awards tenable in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
- FG Orders Immediate Closure Of NIMC Headquarters
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Unilever Africa Idea Trophy 2021 Competition for Nigerian Students
- Gombe State University Resumption Date 2019/2020 Session
- USCOEGA Exam Commencement Date 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Resumption Schedule for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- AFIT Resumption Date for 2019/2020 Session
- ACEONDO Resumption Date for Staff & Students 2019/2020
- NEXIT Portal Login / Sign up – https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login
Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2020/2021 Eligibility.
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
- The Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
- The Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
- Institutional charges and
- For Personal maintenance.
COURSES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2020/2021 CBT Test Venues.
2020/2021 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
TIME: 9.00 A.M DAILY
NOTICE: During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
- The registration portal will be opened on 14th December 2020 to 24th January 2021.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Nigerian Award: 09133449200 / 09154573973
- [email protected]
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
Candidates are advised to choose a Centre very close to them.
How to Apply for Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship.
Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
- Complete form online Submit and Print a copy.
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you
The registration portal will be closed on 24th January 2021.
Note: This particular Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship application does not attract any processing fee. Therefore, beware of fraudsters!