Like many other companies, Andela is not very eager to share any information about the salary structure at the company. Even the job listings on their website mention nothing about a paycheck. However, thanks to such awesome websites as Paysa and Glassdoor, we have been able to find some information on the salaries.
A word of warning before we go into it: most of the salaries we have been able to find are relevant for their New York office.
We could find only one Andela Nigeria salary, and that is for the Software Developer’s position. On average, a software developer at Andela Nigeria receives from ₦2.95 million to 3.21 million per year. Now, let’s check out the salaries of Andela employees in New York. All of the numbers represent yearly base salaries.
- An Account Associate can make from $38,000 to 42,000;
- An Account Executive can make from $63,000 to 67,000;
- A Content Writer can make from $55,000 to 94,000;
- A Director can make from $49,000 to 148,000;
- A Financial Analyst can make from $62,000 to 77,000;
- An Implementation Specialist can make from $38,000 to 40,000;
- A Manager can make from $53,000 to 57,000;
- A Marketing Manager can make around $39,000;
- A Senior Accountant can make from $28,000 to 50,000;
- A Senior Marketing Manager can make from $29,000 to 55,000.
Now, it is hard to say definitively whether the salary of Andela NY employees is much higher than that of their Nigerian colleagues based on just one salary. However, it would not be surprising, given how expensive everything is in New York.
Andela Careers in Nigeria.
If you want to build a career at Andela, then you are in luck! There are plenty of Andela jobs on the Nigerian market right now, so you can go ahead and find one for yourself! Below, you can find all the available positions at Andela Nigeria at the moment:
- Alumni Network Coordinator
- Curriculum Developer
- Director of Operations, Learning
- Director of Success
- Entrepreneurship Centre Director
- Facilities Helpdesk Associate
- Financial Planning and Analysis Associate
- Jobs Placements Services Manager
- Lead iOS Engineer
- Professional Development Manager
- Project Analyst
- Project Manager
- Project Manager, Strategic Initiatives.
- Senior Director of Product
- Senior Software Developer (this position also allows remote employment)
- Software Team Lead
- Staffing Specialist
- Talent Director, Fellowship
- Technical Lead (Technical Success Manager)
- Technology Product Manager
- Vice President of Product (Vice President of Solutions)
- Vice President of Success
If you are interested in any of these positions, you can go to boards.greenhouse.io/andela and read up on the requirements and responsibilities, or even apply for a position of your choice.
About Andela Nigeria.
Before you go, here are some things you might want to know about Andela Nigeria:
- Andela Nigeria was launched in 2014 in Lagos. Three years later, the company moved to its permanent office called EPIC Tower (EPIC stands for Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Compassion).
- Andela recruits software developers in Africa, make them into technical leaders and help them build their career at some of the most renowned tech companies.
- Andela is backed by GV, Spark Capital and Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, and it has been able to raise $40 million to fulfil its goal.
- Andela’s vision is to mobilise 100,000 excellent developers all across Africa during the next ten years.
- You can find Andela office at 23 Olusoji Idowu St, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria.
That concludes our article on the salaries at Andela. If we find any other information on the salaries at their Nigerian office, we will make sure to let you know. Until then, you can apply for a position at Andela and find out for yourself!