Ajayi Crowther University [ACU] Certificates Collection Deadline Notice: Ajayi Crowther University, ACU notice to all graduates as regards the deadline for the collection of certificates. See ACU certificate collection deadline and other details below.
The University Management has noted that some graduates of Postgraduate School are not coming forth to collect their certificates. In view of this, Management has given a grace of three months for students who are yet to collect their certificates to do so within this period.
- UNIPORT ACIB-B.Sc. Linkage Programme Admission List 2019/2020
- NYSC Biometrics Desktop Client for Windows Installation Guide
- Download FREE: NPower Past Questions and Answers (2017-2020)
- Npower Test Assessment Timetable 2020 For Batch C Screening & Exam
- Facebook Accelerator: Commerce Program 2020
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 & How to Check Batch C List
Subsequently, the decision of the University, regarding the payment of ₦10,000 fine for any former undergraduate student who fails to collect his/her certificate after one year of graduation, will henceforth now apply to postgraduate students.
Graduates of Postgraduate School (between 2017 and 2019 academic session), who are yet to collect their certificates due to outstanding payment of fees, should settle their indebtedness and process their clearance forms to collect their certificates as soon as possible.
All those who are yet to collect their certificates should do so between now and October 30, 2020, after which defaulters would be surcharged. From November 1, 2020, defaulters will pay the sum of ₦10,000 (to the School account: Stanbic IBTC Bank – 9202409902), before their certificates would be released to them.
Please NOTE that certificates are always ready for collection from the day of Convocation.